Please note that this message board is solely for the use of those people who are involved with the fanlistings community and network. If you have no interest in fanlistings and have no intention of ever building, joining, or paying any attention whatsoever to fanlistings, this board is not the place for you. If we suspect that a member has no interest in fanlistings, we can and will issue warnings or ban the member.
Terms and Conditions
Please take a moment to read through these rules. If you agree with them and wish to proceed with the registration, simply click the "Register" button below. To cancel this registration, simply hit the "back" button on your browser.
- You agree that you are familiar with the concept of fanlistings and that you will use this message board for discussion relating to the fanlistings community.
- You understand that off-topic discussion is for the benefit of the members of the fanlistings community. It is not the sole or primary purpose of this message board and should not be treated as such.
- You understand that this is not a general chat board or a chat room.
- You understand that if the senior staffers notice frequent posts from you in off-topic forums with no evidence of you actually being involved with the fanlistings community, they reserve the right to issue warnings or, ultimately, ban you from posting.
- You understand that TFL does not vouch for or warrant the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of any message, and is not responsible for the contents of any message. The messages express the views of the author of the message, not necessarily the views of TFL. Any user who feels that a posted message is objectionable is encouraged to contact us immediately by email. We have the ability to remove objectionable messages and we will make every effort to do so, within a reasonable time frame, if we determine that removal is necessary.
- You agree that you will not use this message board to post any material which is knowingly false and/or defamatory, inaccurate, abusive, vulgar, hateful, harassing, obscene, profane, threatening, invasive of a person's privacy, or otherwise violative of any law.
- You agree not to post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you or by this message board.
- You agree to follow the TFL Board Guidelines, which is basically a little handbook on how to behave here at the board. This page is linked at the bottom of every forum page.